GRLSWIRL x Triple8 Pad Set
Kneesaver/Elbowsaver – JR – One Size Fits Most Children Ages 5-8
Kneesaver/Elbowsaver – S/M/L – One Size Fits Most Adults
Wristsaver – To ensure the Wristsaver fits perfectly, measure hand circumference at the knuckles and match to the sizes listed below:
- JR 6.0 – 7.0 in
- S 7.0 – 8.0 in
- M 8.0 – 9.0 in
- L 9.0 – 10.0 in
PRO TIP: If your measurements are in-between the sizes shown or you’re simply in doubt, we strongly recommend sizing up to the larger size. Triple8 has found over the years that customers do better when they choose the larger size.
international customers are responsible for all related import taxes and fees. Fees must be paid upon receiving the product. GRLSWIRL is not responsible for returned goods due to unpaid fees.
- Tough, 4-way stretch nylon mesh provides a snug fit.
- High-density, impact-resistant molded ABS splints on front and back for support.
- Shock absorbing EVA foam secured between support splints and wrist for cushioning.
Skateboarding; In-Line Skating/Rollerblading; Roller Skating; Biking
- KAKendall A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoCutest & safest pads out in the world!
These pads have kept me safe as well as super stylish every time I use them at the skateparks. Everyone always compliments them & they always seem to match my outfits :) (ps the matching helmet is a must!)
- LSlil s.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoLOVE these pads!!!
To be honest, I’ve always felt a little self conscious wearing pads in the past but after getting these pads I don’t feel that way at all! They’re so cute and so comfortable I wear them every single time I’m at the park. They’re not too bulky like other pads but I still feel so protected and they’re easy to put on. Big big fan of this set of pads and they’ve been such a game changer in pushing myself to try more things at the skatepark!
- ALArielle L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agogame changer
These pads are proof that playing it safe can be super cute. I skate better when I feel safe, so these pads have really helped me to get out there and go for it! Get some.